Sunday, June 1, 2008

Xanga

So I have been told by Josh that Xanga is dead. I have trouble arguing with that, but I like Xanga as it is now because it's not the "in" thing.

So to hopefully generate more of a following for my road trip, I will be posting my road trip journals here AND on Xanga. I can't abandon Xanga, especially in honor of the minute amount of dedicated people who read up on the happenings in my life. I expect that this blog will only last the duration of my trip, though.

I'm down in Orange County now, getting the final prep work done for my trip. My dad helped me fashion curtains for my car of of a king-sized Wal-Mart sheet. Since I'll be sleeping in my car (all moms gasp here), I'll need and want privacy. I'm planning to leave late Sunday afternoon, but may wait until Monday morning.

I will also be posting pictures of my trip as I go, so anticipate those.

Please be praying for me for the following:
-safety
-low gas prices
-moderate temperatures
-amazing memories
-reconnecting with God
-renewal of life vision

No comments: